Teaching Diploma


At UZH you can earn a Teaching Diploma for Upper Secondary Education that entitles you to teach at a secondary school, a vocational school (additional qualification) or another upper secondary school. The Faculty of Science is responsible for providing training in the relevant subject matter while the Institute for Education is responsible for the relevant practical and didactic training.

You can begin training for a teaching diploma when you have gained a Bachelor's degree, and in parallel with a Master's degree if you wish.